Our events are licensed through American Bop Association
Swinging Together Information
Ticket money must be received by July 27th
No tickets sold at the door!
Lesson starts at 7 pm. Dancing at 8 pm
Bob Moses and Amy Ross are teaching Jitterbug July 24 & 30 They would like to teach both 6 count and 8 count moves.
Frank and Catalina will be teaching The Tush Push and the Cruising Slide line dances July 17.
If there is enough time, the Watsons will teach the River Waltz, which will be danced at Swinging Together on August 10th.
Throwdown 2020 - Preliminary Flyer "Hold the Date"
Junior Shag Dance Team - 2018 Team Champions
Great dancing by the Junior Shag Team at the 2018 Grand Nationals Championships
Music in this video
- Song: Try A Little Tenderness
- Artist: Otis Redding
- Album: Sweet Soul Music (Special Project)
- Licensed by: WMG (on behalf of Warner Strategic Marketing GmbH); UMPI, CMRRA, ASCAP, EMI Music Publishing, and 17 Music Rights Societies
- Song: All She Wants To Do Is Rock
- Artist: Wynonie Harris
- Album: Blues Roots Of Rock 'n' Roll
- Licensed by: INgrooves (on behalf of DM Digital); BMG Rights Management, ASCAP, Exploration Group (Music Publishing), and 2 Music Rights Societies
If the above link does not work – https://youtu.be/9ArAettbVXw?t=13s
Location of where we dance
Look for the sign by the road - turn in here - Note: the sign is not lighted.
If you are traveling East from High Street (Route 23) turn left almost immediately after the railroad tracks.